Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

China orientation

It occurs to me that it may be confusing as I post about China in random order. So I am going to establish a Roberta in China code system based on the days I was there.

Beijing 1: visit to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, performance of Beijing Opera greatest hits

Beijing 2: Great Wall, Summer Palace, Legends of Kungfu

Xi'an 1: Terra cotta warriors, T'ang dynasty show

Xi'an 2: Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an city wall

Guilin 1: cruise down Li River

In future, I will try to remember to label entries with their day, if they have one. The entries so far are "Direct from the Great Wall", obviously Beijing 2; "Slow blog from China", written at the beginning of Xi'an 1 before we left Beijing; and "Xian city wall", on Xi'an 2 before I learned how to spell Xi'an.

1 comment: