Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Slow blog from China

We are quite tightly scheduled on this tour, and I am finding it impossible to find time to blog. You got the Great Wall entry because some of my fellow travelers (hi, Doug!) actually climbed the hill, leaving rare spare time for the rest of us to Not Do Something for a change. There will be an avalanche of China posts when I get back to the ship, but until then, it will be sparse. I think I can get the picture of me at the Wall attached to this post, being written en route to the airport and our move to Xian to see the terra cotta warriors. And maybe Beijing airport has free wifi and we'll be stationary long enough for me to post it.

Just for the record, I would have been twice as happy with half the stops and time to think about them. But I'm very much in the minority about that. I said something about it as I rode with a

1 comment:

  1. I find that most people are into quantity of places rather than quality of time in those places. And for that reason alone, group tours don't work well for us. We tend to take twice as long as most people anywhere we go.

    ReplyDelete